In accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, the unclaimed amount of dividends of financial years 1992-93 to 1999-2000 and 2003-2004 have been transferred to General Revenue Account of the Central Government / Investors Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) as may be the case as per applicable rules for transfer of unclaimed dividend from time to time. Share holders who have not claimed / encashed dividend warrants for the financial year 2003-2004 onwards, are requested to claim the same by applying as per format given below. Kindly note the unclaimed dividend for the following year shall be due for transfer to IEPF on the dates given below:
|#||Particulars of Dividend||Dividend for Financial Year||Date of Transfer to IEPF|
To avoid incidence of fraudulent encashment of the warrants, members are requested to intimate the Registrar and Share Transfer Agents of the Company under the signature of the Sole/First joint holder the following information so that the Bank Account Number and Name and Address of the Bank can be printed on the Dividend Warrant, if and when issued:
- Name of Sole/First joint holder and Folio Number
- Particulars of Bank Account viz.
- Name of Bank
- Name of Branch
- Complete Address of the Bank with PIN Code number
- Account type, whether Savings or Current Account
- Bank Account number allotted by the Bank
If you have lost/misplaced your Dividend warrant and seek to obtain a duplicate dividend warrant then:
- where the amount of Dividend does not exceed Rs. 2500/-, kindly send a written request duly signed by the shareholder(s) to the Company or its RTA; and
- where the amount of Dividend exceeds Rs. 2500/-, kindly print the below given Indemnity bond on a Rs. 100/- Non Judicial stamp paper and send the same to our RTA, i.e. Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
Click here for Indemnity Bond to claim duplicate dividend.