- Capacity: 250 MW
- Type: Lignite based Power Plant
- Project Cost: N/A
- Fuel: Lignite Coal
- Fuel Source: Lignite as fuel from Captive mine
- Plant Configuration: 2X125 MW with Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CFBC) Boilers and STGs
- Commissioned In: April, 2010
- Status: Independent Power Producer (IPP) – Supplies power to GUVNL through Power Purchase Agreement
- Location: Village Nani Naroli Tal. Mangrol Dist. Surat
|2011-12||2012-13||Q2 ending on 30.09.12||Q2 ending on 30.09.13||Upto Q2 ending on 30.09.12||Upto Q2 ending on 30.09.13|
Remarks(For PLF --- Upto Q2 ending on 30.09.13)
* Annual overhauling of both units were carried out during the period. Planned outage extended due to access problem to the Air Preheater blocks (design problem).
* Partial loading due to constant heavy rain which affected lignite feeding system with frequent choking at different transfer points.
* Grid restriction due to low system demand.